
Clinique Happy in bloom
3.4.FL.OZ.LIQ./100ml
Parfum Spray for Women
3.4.FL.OZ.LIQ./100ml
Parfum Spray for Women
Clinique Happy in Bloom has the aroma that can captivate anyone. With the classic smell from the original Happy and Heart, this perfume was refined to produce a cleaner and juicier scent that is just perfect for S-P-R-I-N-G!
Having the freshest ingredients – muguet, yellow plum, white freesia, mimosa, white wood; this product is a conclusive trick to get into the flick.
Having the freshest ingredients – muguet, yellow plum, white freesia, mimosa, white wood; this product is a conclusive trick to get into the flick.
I personally like its smell few hours from the first spray; it reminds me of drizzly flowers from countryside's backyard. The simple bottle promises nothing but elegance and sophistication in every squirt. This product can make you smell feminine without going too old-maidish. It’s like wearing a bunch of the freshest flowers right from your vanity purse. This perfume is a limited edition from the Clinique Happy Family, it also comes with a lip gloss situated in an adorable stainless flower-shaped container that can be used as an embellishment^^
I have just received this perfume last night from Pudge, and I am loving every magic it makes.
** photo credit from google **
No comments:
Post a Comment