This perfume reminds me of my first Givenchy bottle (Ange Ou Demon Le Secret ELIXIR) it's because they have similar dry down aroma. Although, I find Play for her more
on the spicy side. Creamier than Elixir perhaps.
I would love to wear this when temperature is a bit low for
a reason that it can be too intense.
Very cute packaging, something that best suits younger crowd but I find its bottle spray to be too
fragile since it does not have any cover.
Sometimes it would give a generous amount of the scent and
at times, you may need to try at least twice for the perfume to be sprayed.
Lasting power is true to its promise, around 6-8 hours for
me, then it subtly leaves a wave of sexiness on your skin.
Givenchy Eau de Parfum
75 ml - 2.5 FL. OZ
No comments:
Post a Comment