This was specially prepared for children’s sensitive skin.
Packed with the mildest ingredients, its promise is to deliver a nice scent
without compromising safety.As it was originally projected to hit the kid’s
market, it was no surprise that it has impressed the hearts of adults as well.
I got the Eau De Toilette version
(100ml) just because I wanted a lasting power.It gives me a good 3-4 hours
longevity with fair sillage. Quite weak? Yes, and that is expected but the dry
down is something to look forward to – powdery, delicate. Imagine a fresh
bathed baby wrapped in a fine talcum scent blanket! - Very comforting, wearing
it is like having “free hugs” logo which I find
welcoming, friendly and cheery!
The milder version for babies is the Alcohol-Free
Scented Water without sprayer. There’s also an available
kit, inside are the following: Alcohol-Free Scented Water and 3 cute soaps;
perfect set for your babies and your grown up beebees!

No comments:
Post a Comment