Saturday, May 10, 2014

CASIO VINTAGE WATCH: CASIO CA-506 (Silver) | CASIO DATABANK 610 GA (Gold)


Casio Databank 610 GA  is part of the Databank Series that enables the user to store simple data like phone numbers, email add, and names.

I find it very wearable with a feel of sophistication. The alarm function works well and its audio is quite forgiving. It comes with a yellow backlight and a calculator. I have been using this watch almost every day ( more often than my dress watches) for over a year now and I can only see minimal scratches.
  • I got this watch from Sulit for a great deal of Php 2,999.00 / roughly around USD 65 )
  • WatchDepot also has a competitive offer.
I purchased CASIO WATCH CA-506 as a birthday present for my sister and she loved it!
It has a matte finish which I find more classy than the plastic and rubber versions.
The calculator is very useful for a quick math. Buttons are out, easier to push that my databank version.
  • Bought this for PHP 1,800 from a  jewelry store in Cubao.

No comments: